All Noren Products air-to-air compact cabinet coolers use our unique heat pipe technology to remove waste from sealed electrical panel and other enclosures. Our 'core' of heat pipes allows the air inside the cabinet to be re-circulated as the pipe heat is removed.
Noren Products has been solving thermal problems for over 40 years. In that time we’ve designed and manufactured countless products for our clients that not only do the job, but exceeded all expectations.
Our heat pipe technology is second to none with more diversity and adaptability than any other in our industry. Noren Products heat exchangers are built with this same heat pipe technology, enabling the end user to remove waste heat from their electrical components within a sealed enclosure without allowing harmful contaminants to enter the panel.
Our products are applicable to a wide range of industries, including waste water treatment, telecommunications and radar, injection molding, oil and natural gas, food and beverage, and many more.
One of the points that we are most proud of is that our products are designed and manufactured in the US by hardworking men and women – for hardworking men and women.
Air-to-air and air-to-water heat exchangers
Noren’s air-to-air and air- to-water heat exchangers remove heat from sealed electronic enclosures and panels without exposing the internal components to the harsh environment outside. Noren Products’ heat exchangers offer the following features:
- Cool electronics to slightly above the outside ambient air temperature with our air-to-air models, or install one of our air-to-water units for below ambient cooling
- Maintain a NEMA 12 air and dust-tight seal with standard models. NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X can be maintained with other models
- Air is circulated inside the cabinet to keep hotspots from forming
- Flange and neoprene gaskets keep contaminants out – ideal for dusty and dirty environments. No outside air enters the enclosure – ever
- NEMA 4/4X models include wash down fans, allowing for safe hose down or sterilization processes to continue
- Corrosion-resistant coatings and optional stainless steel construction protect against damage from harsh or corrosive environments
- Easy to install on the top, sides, front or back of your panel or enclosure. One person can easily install the system within an hour in most applications
- Energy-efficient and low-power requirement, no new electrical is needed
- UL/cUL listed models available for 508a applications
- Freon free
Drop-in air-to-air heat exchangers
Drop-in air-to-air heat exchangers remove waste heat from sealed electrical panels and enclosures using Noren heat pipe technology. Our design dissipates heat from sensitive electronic components without exposing them to the harsh dirty environment outside the cabinet. Drop-in models extend into the panel from the side, top, front or back, but minimize the external footprint.
Flush mount heat exchangers
Flush mount compact cabinet coolers remove waste heat from sealed electrical panels and enclosures using Noren heat pipe technology. Our design dissipates heat from sensitive electronic components without exposing them to the harsh and dirty environment outside the cabinet. Common mounting locations for these units are side, front or back, as high as possible on the enclosure and with no intrusion into the enclosure.
Air-to-water heat exchangers
Air-to-water units remove waste heat from sealed electrical panels and enclosures, even to below ambient temperature, depending on the temperature of the water supply. Our design dissipates heat from sensitive electronic components without exposing them to the harsh and dirty environment outside the cabinet. There are no fans or fins exposed to the outside environment, thus no cleaning required.
Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers
Noren Products’ heat exchangers can be ordered with a corrosive-resistant coating or with stainless-steel housing for harsh environment applications, yet offer the same easy installation, low maintenance and high efficiency as out standard models. Stainless-steel housings are available in either 304 or 316.
Corrosion-resistant compact cabinet coolers
Noren Products’ compact cabinet coolers can be ordered with a corrosion-resistant coating or with stainless-steel housing for harsh environment applications, yet offer the same easy installation, low maintenance and high efficiency as out standard models. Stainless-steel housings are available in either 304 or 316. Noren compact cabinet coolers can also be ordered with a variety of fan voltages and types.
Heat exchangers for hazardous locations
Using fans suitable for combustible environments, Noren Products offers air-to-air and air-to-water models for use in hazardous locations, including Class I and II, Division 1 and 2 classifications. In both purge and non-purge applications where water is available for cooling, our air-to-water units are the ideal low cost, low maintenance solution (unit will not maintain NEMA 7 type enclosures).