The Indonesia Deepwater Development (IDD) encompasses the joint development of the Bankang Project and the Gendalo-Gehem Project in two separate phases.
Safa Steel Singapore supplies a wide range of components in carbon, alloy, mild steel and stainless-steel.
Approximately 70% of our products are exported to overseas markets while the remainder is used by local companies.
Safa Steel’s products are used in a variety of applications and industries, such as:
- Building and construction
- Offshore and onshore projects
- Oil and gas
- Steel fabricators
- Tank and ship building
- Trailer manufacturers
Stainless-steel pipes, beams and plates
Safa Steel’s products are built in accordance with European IPE, HEA and UPN standards.
Safa Steel Singapore
We produce universal beams, wide flange beams, W-sections, channels, hollow sections, angle bars, steel plates, flat bars, pipes, fittings, rounds and deformed bars, galvanised serrated gratings, stainless-steel plates, bars and structures in mild steel, carbon steel and hi-tensile steel.
- Plates: JIS G 3101 SS400, EN10025 S275JR, S355JR, S355J2+N, ASTM A516 grade 70, ABS grade A, AH36, EH36, HARDOX -400/450/500, Q235 and Q345
- Hollows: ASTM A500 grade A and B, EN10219 S275JR, EN 10210 S355JOH and S355J2H
- Structural: JIS G 3101 SS400, EN10025 S275JR, EN10025 S355JR and EN10025 S355JO
- Pipes: API5L B, ASTM A53B, ASTM A106 grade B and BS1387: 1985
- Stainless-steel plates and structures:
- Alloy specifications: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 409, 410, 430 and 904L
- Dimensions: strips, coil width 50mm – 1,500mm, depth 0.1mm – 100mm
Stainless-steel round bars, angles, wires and shaped products are available.
Safa Steel also produces alloy steel and stainless-steel seamless and welded pipes:
- Specifications: TP201, 202, 304, 316l, 317L, 321, 347H, 904L, duplex stainless-steel UNS 31803, 32750 etc. according to the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Dimensions: outside diameter (OD) for seamless pipes / tubes from 3mm – 1,016mm; thickness 0.2mm – 60mm
Customised coating, cutting and welding services
In addition to steel component manufacture, Safa Steel also produces wide flange welded beams and performs material sand-blasting, welding, plasma and glass cutting services.
We additionally offer priming services, which are performed according to the customer’s requirements.
Materials for offshore projects
Safa Steel has supplied materials to a number of offshore projects worldwide of which several are listed below along with their location, company and project value:
- 2010 – 2011: Essar Offshore Subsea ONGC D1 project, India ($1.5m)
- 2011 – 2012: Saipem Karimun project, Indonesia ($300,000), Dipon Gas & Petroleum project, Bangladesh ($1.5m)
- 2012 – 2013: Southern Petroleum project, Vietnam ($2m), Saipem Gorgon project, Indonesia ($1m)
Safa is currently involved with Project Entrepose in Australia with the EV LNG Australia and Thiess (EVT) joint venture for Bechtel, Project Cabuyao Laguna in the Philippines and Project ONGC (HRD/ HP /CYCLONE) in India.
About Safa Steel Singapore
Safa Steel has clients in Asia, Australasia, the Pacific, the Middle East, the US, Europe and Africa. Clients include Essar Projects, Seafix, Hitachi Plant Technologies and EEI Corporation.
Our products are directly sourced from India, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, Indonesia, the leading steel suppliers of Singapore and major mill agents.
Safa Steel is a member of Singapore Metal and Machinery Association and is ISO 9001:2008 certified. The company won the Foreign Enterprise Award 2013 from One Asia Awards and in 2014 was awarded an Asia Pacific Brands Award and named Top Business Luminary by Promising SME500.