Nuts, bolts, boltings and fasteners manufacturer KD Fasteners has recently added a profile to Offshore Technology.
Established in 1987 for the purpose of supplying quality fastener hardware for many different industries, KD Fasteners has grown to produce special orders that can be made in both small and large quantities to accommodate many different requirements for a variety of jobs.
Based in Addison, IL, KD Fasteners welcomes business enquiries from the US and can supply high-quality bolting fasteners with complete certification in the following materials.
Steel alloy materials
KD Fasteners uses the following steel alloy materials: grade 2, grade 5, grade 8, B5, B6, B7, B7M, B16, B8, B8M, L7, A490, A325, 2H and more.
KD Fasteners uses a wide variety of materials to suit any fastener application. A few that we provide include:
- Stainless steel: 302, 303, 304, 304L, 309, 310, 316, 316B, 316L, 317, 317LM, 321, 330, 347, 410, 416, 422, 430, 431, 440cC and 501
- Aluminum: 2024, 6061 and 7075
- Copper, brass and bronze: aluminum bronze, silicon bronze 655, silicon bronze 651, phosphorous bronze, brass, naval brass
- Exotics: 904L, alloy 50, alloy 60, alloy 20, Ferralium 255, Tantalum, A-286, Haynes 230, titanium, Nitonic alloy 50, Nitrinic alloy 60, Waspaloy, Zirconium, Monel Nickel 200, nickel alloy C276, nickel alloy B, B3 and G-3
- Inconel alloys: 600, 601, 625, 718, 800, 800H, 825, 925 and X750
- Hastelloy: C-276, B,C-4, G, C-2000, X, and C-22
- Monel: 400, 405, K500, and 200