GDF SUEZ E&P Nederland has started gas production from the G16a-C gas field, offshore of the Netherlands, using a new production platform.

The field is located about 133km northeast of Den Helder in the Dutch continental shelf of the North Sea.

The expected reserves of about 2.3 billion cubic meters of natural gas will be transported through the offshore pipeline system of Noordgastransport to the onshore gas treatment facilities in Uithuizen.

The platform consists of a 1,200 ton top side and a four-legged 1,000 ton tubular steel jacket which was installed in July 2011.

GDF SUEZ E&P Nederland is the operator of the G16a license and holds a 60% stake and EBN holds the remaining 40% stake.

 

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData