As the world population continues to grow, so does the need for transport services, which,...
The Rajant BreadCrumb ME4 is a rugged, wireless device that forms a mesh network when used in conjunction with other BreadCrumb systems. This portable, wireless mesh network node contains two transceivers and up to four external antenna ports, and is an ideal alternative for adding wireless infrastructure and mobile nodes into your existing network.
BreadCrumb® ME4 benefits
- Multiple radio configurations support comprehensive applications and deployment environments – 900MHz, 2.4GHz, 4.9GHz, 5GHz and others
- Supports NSA Suite B cryptography algorithms for data and MAC address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Lightweight and portable
- Rugged and environmentally sealed
- Offers high-bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications
- Ability to scale to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes
- Runs InstaMesh®, so the network quickly adapts to moving network elements
- Open-system IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices such as laptops, smartphones, IP cameras, sensors, VoIP phones and other IP devices
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments
- Multiple simultaneous bridge-mode links to the same Ethernet network through Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
BT, one of the world's leading providers of communications services and solutions, serving customers in...
Network Innovation on the Move: Bringing the Private Wireless Network to Life with Rajant Kinetic Mesh Technology
In response to the growing demands for anywhere, anytime communications by organizations and consumers in...
Rajant Corporation, kinetic mesh network pioneer and provider of multi-frequency wireless solutions, will be attending...