Stäubli Corporation is exhibiting at the 2013 Offshore Technology Conference and Exhibition.The event, which is...
The compact design and automatic locking of CBX couplings makes them ideal for repeated, blind or hard-to-access connections. They can be connected under residual pressure (PA option) and fitted with protective dust caps. A brass-free version is available for test circuits. CBX anti-pollution technology services your hydraulic applications.
Spill-free to ensure operator safety:
- No discharge and no work place contamination
- Protection for tools and production
Excellent mechanical strength:
- The robust construction with long-plug guiding in the socket in the connected position provides the CBX with great strength to withstand high mechanical stress (such as vibrations and oscillations)
Flat-faces to guarantee the integrity of fluids:
- No pollution enters your circuits
- Nitrile (NBR)
- Fluorocarbon (FPM)
- Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) in the fluid stream
- Other seal material available on request
- Bore diameters: 3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm
- Maximum working pressure: 450bar
- Operating temperatures: -15°C to +250°C
- Fluids: mineral or synthetic oil, lubricating oil
- Construction: 100% stainless steel
- Stainless steel and brass version available
Staubli, a market leader in quick-release coupling systems, has released a free white paper on...
Staubli's modular range of quick release couplings are designed for applications in all industrial sectors...
Stäubli Corporation, a leading manufacturer of quick connector systems, announces the introduction of the HMO...