The compact design and automatic locking of CBX couplings makes them ideal for repeated, blind or hard-to-access connections.
Stäubli is an international organization with a worldwide network. Experts in high-quality quick-release coupling systems for more than 50 years, Stäubli develops quick connections for any fluid or other energy circuits that you may need.
Our expertise will help you with all your connector applications either for:
- Mono couplings
- Balanced couplings
- Stab plates
With our expert knowledge of offshore applications and by working closely with our technical staff, we can bring you up-to-date replies to your most specific requirements.
Testing techniques adapted to the offshore industry:
- High pressure and high temperature (HP HT)
- Hyperbaric pressure vessel (pressure equivalence: 3,000m)
- Gas under pressure (air, nitrogen, helium) up to 50,000psi
- Oil under pressure up to 58,000psi
- Water up to 100,000psi
- Temperature testing from -110°F to +350°F
- Temperature cyclings
- Thermal shocks
Techniques and materials adapted to an offshore environment (pressure constraints, temperature, corrosion and leak tight seals) and for remote control use (multi-connection and self-aligning).
The seals on our couplings may be completely or partially metallic:
- For long term water immersion
- For good resistance to low and high temperatures and pressure
- In order to reduce operating costs due to seal wear and tear
We offer a patented system with self-aligning couplings with metal seals.
COMPENSATION OF MISALIGNMENTS
Our coupling systems allow simple and efficient connection and disconnection on your installations to eliminate maintenance costs caused by misalignment. Provided by:
- A pre-guiding system together with an elastic connection
- Double guiding system
- Swivel couplings
HIGH PRESSURE LEVELS
Stäubli offers you a range of products adapted to demanding pressure and temperature constraints. Well-balanced connections:
- Eliminate the consequences of pressure by a repelling action
- Simplified locking system
- Connection and disconnection under pressure.
Our products are particularly adapted to high flow, and pressure shock.
ANTI CORROSIVE MATERIALS
Materials chosen for a corrosive atmosphere, conforming to the NACE standards.
- Stainless steel
Compatible with many fluids, including:
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Glycol water
- Wax inhibitors
MULTI-CONNECTION STAB PLATE
Quick and simultaneous connection of all services is possible: pneumatic, gas, hydraulic and electric. In one movement, all your circuits are connected saving time and optimizing security.
The multi connection stab plate allows ease of maintenance. There is no need to touch the pipe system when interchanging sockets and plugs:
- No tubes to be cut
- No need for welding
- Stab plates for simultaneous energy connections
- A complete solution with hydraulic lines and electrical connectors
- Proven long term reliability
A few samples of applications covered by our products:
- Hydraulic motor supply for winch
- Liquid injection via the ROV device
- Seismic analysis
- Fluid injection for Christmas trees, control modules
- Connections between manifold and Christmas trees
- Tool connection via ROV operations
- Automatic push-pull valve coupling for suction pile installation
- Sealing tests on risers and pipelines
- Pipeline welding
- Cooling circuits for the power generators
Our HPX non-spill quick couplings are ideal for heavy-duty, high-pressure hydraulic applications, when a secure connection is most crucial.
Our completely modular RBE range offers a wide choice of component materials and seals, along with three different shut-off options and various other options to create the right coupling solution for your applications.
RMP plates offer excellent yield with a high ﬂow rate and ﬂuid speed of up to 30m/s, making them ideal for core pulling and other applications involving high pressure.
Stäubli Corporation is exhibiting at the 2013 Offshore Technology Conference and Exhibition.
Staubli, a market leader in quick-release coupling systems, has released a free white paper on Offshore Technology.
Stäubli Corporation, a leading manufacturer of quick connector systems, announces the introduction of the HMO line for subsea applications. The HMO coupling is designed to handle working pressures of up to 22,500 psi and temperatures from -22°F to 350°F, making it an ideal choice f
Stäubli is a leading global manufacturer of quick-release coupling systems for the offshore industry. Stäubli develops quick connections for any fluid or other energy circuits that you may need. At this year's Offshore Technology Conference (OTC), which will be held 3-6 May at
Stäubli Connectors, manufacturers of innovative and technologically advanced connector solutions, announces the release of a new subsea coupling for offshore oil and gas applications. The COS08 coupling, already used for offshore subsea stab plates and manifolds, is now offered with the VR o
201 Parkway West - Hillside Park
PO Box 189
S.C. 29334 Duncan
United States of America
International sales coordination