Zeta sees to the removal and excavation of sea bed material for:
- Creating new ports or increasing the depth of existing ports
- Removing sedimentation material from port jetties
- Forming port access canals or maintaining them in terms of silting up
- Maintenance of canals or streams in terms of silting up
- Laying cable ducts and pipelines under the sea
- Constructing bases for port structures (breakwaters and quays)
Dredging operations are carried out using our own maritime vessels, of differing size according to necessity.