Zeta|17 March 2015
Dredging Operations and Excavation Services
Zeta sees to the removal and excavation of sea bed material for:
- Creating new ports or increasing the depth of existing ports
- Removing sedimentation material from port jetties
- Forming port access canals or maintaining them in terms of silting up
- Maintenance of canals or streams in terms of silting up
- Laying cable ducts and pipelines under the sea
- Constructing bases for port structures (breakwaters and quays)
Dredging operations are carried out using our own maritime vessels, of differing size according to necessity.
Zeta S.r.l. was UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 in 2005 for its quality management system.