If any freshwater-based, closed-loop, cooling or heating system is left without treatment, the system will...
Accumulated water treatment experiences have taught us that mixed water quality from bunker, RO and/or FWG combined with unsuited or mixed piping materials (carbon steel, 316, plastic) and/or inadequate water treatment results in costly downtime, wide-ranging repairs, due to corrosion, pitting and scaling, and regretfully also severe health challenges. Avoiding such issues, >3.000 environmentally friendly PWT systems are successfully delivered to demanding maritime and offshore customers and shore-based industries.
PWT on ships and platforms:
- Instant removal of discoloured water
- Stops corrosion (corrosion, pitting and scaling)
- Removes old corrosion scale and restores flow
- Protects the hydrophore system against further corrosion
- Reduced risk of negative health effects
- Easy ‘plug-and-play’ installation
PWT on newbuilds:
- Avoid disruptive corrosion and rust-coloured water from day one
- Avoid unnecessary use of expensive materials
- Avoid unnecessary investments in sub-systems
- Avoid challenging health effects
- Secure the very best lifecycle-cost (LCC) advantages
We are pleased to announce that Enwa has signed an exclusive distributorship agreement with the...
ENWA Delivers Both Standard and Customised Water Treatment Systems to the Offshore and Maritime Industries
ENWA is a leading manufacturer of water treatment equipment. ENWA's products are chemical-free, environmentally friendly...
ENWA manufactures chemical-free water treatment products and systems, specialising in filtration and membrane technology. This...