The Incus Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector is equipped with four hypersensitive acoustic sensor units, which enable the device to provide reliable, continuous monitoring performance.
The system constantly monitors wide areas for any ultrasound generated from the release of pressurised gas during leakage.
Ideally suited for monitoring well-ventilated outdoor environments, the Incus has been engineered to withstand even the most extreme conditions and is unaffected by inclement weather, wind, leak direction, and gas dilution or stratification.
- Instantaneous response to all gas leaks (toxic, combustible, or inert)
- No calibration required
- Quad sensing heads provide the widest overall detection range available on the market: 2m to 40m (7ft to 130ft)
- Each sensor is completely free of moving parts and will not age, drift or ever need replacing under normal operating conditions
- Operates in extreme temperatures: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Automated electronic self-test offers failsafe operation
- 4mA–20mA analogue or stepped, `multi-drop’ RS-485 digital interface and HART® communication protocol
- Certified worldwide for hazardous locations: IECEx, ATEX, c FM us, EAC, KOSHA, INMETRO, ABS, DNV
- Innovative mapping tool helps optimise coverage for a target risk
- Programmable time delays screen intermittent unwanted alarm sources