The blower was originally re-built and commissioned by Kemostal back in 2013. After seven years...
KCM 1000P On-demand Condition Monitoring allows users to fix problems on time, optimise maintenance costs and avoid surprises that lead to the inability to perform the major function of the site.
Kemostal Cloud Platform
- True web platform to support on-demand condition monitoring strategy
- Tools for easy vibration data collection
- Network of knowledgeable and experienced experts to perform analysis
- Condition monitoring built-in knowledge
Hundreds of pre-defined models and configurations for
- Compressors, pumps and fans
- Engines, electric motors, propulsion and thrusters
- Gearbox, turbines and turbo chargers
- And many more
KCM 1000P technical specification
- 2 KHz
- Sensor: ICP Accelerometer with 100 mV/g
- Sampling rate 44.1 KHz
- Time signal 3 sec
- Memory 4 GB ( about 10 000 measurements)
- Data transfer size 388 KB per point
- Available plots today in Kemostal cloud:
- Spectrum Velocity in mm/s RMS 0-1000 Hz, 1600 Lines 4 averages
- Spectrum Acceleration in g Peak 0-12000 Hz, 15200 Lines, no averages
- Spectrum Enveloping in sE0-2000 Hz, 3200 Lines (AUG-18)
- Communication: WiFi
- Required Communication port: Mobile phone to establish a HotSpot
- Measurement time per point near 10 sec (including scan, settling and storing)
- Above 1000 measurements without charging
- Data transfer in background mode
Kemostål Process Technology (KPT) has been tasked with developing a cutting-edge cargo vapour recovery (CVR)...
Kemostål has secured a contract for the supply of a blower skid to a new...
Process blower units are often exposed to harsh environments and corrosive substances, and therefore it...