The MCS (multi-connect system) is a customized multi-connection system for subsea equipment, such as risers and workover umbilicals. With the MCS, different energy sources can be connected in one single move, at a single point. This offers many advantages for manufacturers, such as productivity gains and optimized space, as well as operator and installation safety, since the risk of inverting circuits is completely eliminated.
In addition to our standard and application-specific solutions, Stäubli can design a coupling solution adapted to each customer’s needs, based on individual specifications.
- Low and high-pressure hydraulic
- Power and electrical signals
- Various options, based on the application
- Modular configuration possibilities with regard to the number of couplings, ﬂow rate, pressure, type of ﬂuid and diameter, allowing easy integration into the customer’s environment
- Manual or automatic locking