The ABLE MudMaster independently measures flow and density using a development of established measurement techniques to curate reliable, accurate and repeatable real-time data.
The spool-mounted instrument bolts directly into the outlet pipe and the non-contact nature of the technologies employed provides no restriction to mud flow, zero pressure drop and no moving or process contact parts, subject to wear or requiring maintenance.
- Designed for non-pressurised operation
- For gravity-fed mud outlet flow lines
- Fully non-intrusive, non-contact technologies with no flow restrictions or obstructions
- Mass flow with independent volume flow and density measurements
- Measures accurately during continually partially full pipe operation
- Optional mud inlet mass flow input for performing mud mass balance calculations