Ferguson, a leading supplier of offshore DNV 2.7-1 / EN12079 certified containers, tanks, refrigeration modules,...
Containers, mud skips and baskets
Ferguson is one of the world’s largest specialist providers of offshore containers, baskets, tanks and associated lifting equipment. The company has been servicing the offshore oil and gas industry from bases in UK, Norway, Australia, Singapore and UAE.
In addition, we have established a number of partners in key strategic areas throughout the world, including Brunei, East Timor, East and West Africa, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kristiansund (Norway), Libya, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Thailand, Trinidad, Victoria (Australia) and Vietnam.
A full range of offshore containers is available; with all new build products designed and manufactured in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards. We are renowned for our excellent customer service and friendly staff who are well qualified to deal with any container hire or sales enquiry. Our customers know that Ferguson consistently delivers high-quality units, on time and wherever they need them around the world.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Attachment points are built into the roofs of all new closed units to ensure personnel safety when inspecting slings and lifting points
- Anti-slip surfaces on floors, roofs and steps
- Forklift pockets on all units for ease of handling
- Multiple internal tie-down points in all containers for safe and secure transportation of cargo
Contact us for full details of our extensive container fleet.
The Jumbo Javelin project provided 52-person accommodation support for installation of an offshore wind farm...
Safe material handling specialists, Ferguson, are providers of offshore DNV 2.7-1 containers, tanks, accommodation and...
Ferguson Norge, specialists in DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 certified offshore rental containers, refrigeration /...