The LEWA high-pressure plunger pump as per API 674 is very compact. It is space and weight saving, making it ideal for offshore applications. This durable, efficient, quiet and cost-saving alternative is especially suited for large hydraulic output.
- Maximum flow rate 140 m³/hr per pump
- Maximum discharge pressure 3,500bar
- Flexibility in selection of material
- Offshore design and specification related painting
- Design and delivery of accessory parts, for example pulsation damper
- Safety valves according to ASME and API standards
- The integrated gear unit with double-helical gears for small footprint and low power consumption are the result.
- Long service life and low noise emittance due to uniform force transfer
- Very short construction
- The lubrication oil need not be drained for service
- Protection against low oil level and over loading. All oil seals are accessible from the outside. Therefore, fast service, short downtimes and minimum loss of production
- No additional lubrication system with additional monitoring and wiring necessary
- Free access to all wear parts, no special tools needed, fast and cost-efficient service and maintenance