On 1 January 2016, SeaRoc Group, experts in offshore renewable energy since 2002, moved into...
SeaPlanner is a modular, web-based marine management and monitoring solution that can be customised to suit specific project requirements to monitor and oversee the entire project.
- Access control
- Personnel tracking
- Vessel and asset tracking
- Induction and weather management
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Document management, including offshore certification, training records and personnel records
SeaPlanner effectively reduces financial and health and safety risk, as well a overall project costs and is available 24/7 as an independent modular system or as part of a fully integrated suite, depending on the client’s requirements.
- Operations Manager: real-time asset and personnel tracking
- Personnel Manager: access control and personnel management
- Induction Manager: induct personnel online before arrival on site
- Document Manager: quick and simple access to vital project documentation
- Metocean Manager: offshore weather monitoring and tracking
- Spatial Database: Complete GIS data management system
- Enviro Manager: Fauna tracking and management
SeaRoc is experienced in working on multi-contractor projects, in support or advisory roles ranging from...
SeaRoc Group, experts in renewable energy since 2002, was invited by ClassNK to present at...
SeaRoc and sister company Natural Power have joined forces to develop their offshore energy capabilities...