SeaPlanner is a modular, web-based marine management and monitoring solution that can be customised to suit specific project requirements to monitor and oversee the entire project.
- Access control
- Personnel tracking
- Vessel and asset tracking
- Induction and weather management
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Document management, including offshore certification, training records and personnel records
SeaPlanner effectively reduces financial and health and safety risk, as well a overall project costs and is available 24/7 as an independent modular system or as part of a fully integrated suite, depending on the client’s requirements.
- Operations Manager: real-time asset and personnel tracking
- Personnel Manager: access control and personnel management
- Induction Manager: induct personnel online before arrival on site
- Document Manager: quick and simple access to vital project documentation
- Metocean Manager: offshore weather monitoring and tracking
- Spatial Database: Complete GIS data management system
- Enviro Manager: Fauna tracking and management