SemSound for powerful communication
We deliver everything from satellite and radio links to navigation and monitoring systems. Our SemSound public address and general alarm systems use fibre optic cables and digital processing for crystal clear sound throughout your facilities. It can be configured remotely via the internet. And as our systems are compact, reliable and energy efficient, cost of ownership is low.
Integrated and reliable communications systems
Good communication systems on oil and gas production platforms, rigs, bridges and tunnels are crucial to safety.
Our capabilities include a wide variety of specialised telecommunication systems, for example, transmission systems, TV and video systems, navigation, voice communication, safety systems and control and monitoring.
Semco Maritime has previously delivered a number of specialised systems such as:
- Communication systems on the Oresund Bridge ensuring road safety through an overall network management system (NMS) a monitoring system covering motorways, railways, service routes and emergency exits both above and below ground level
- Extensive communication and navigation for the prestigious Sea Launch project with heavy-lift launch services from its mobile Odyssey Launch Platform positioned in the Pacific Ocean
- Countrywide data network in Kuwait including peripheral radio unit ( PRU ), Master stations, SDH nodes and Network management system
- Telemetry system in Brazil to monitor and control production at Fluminense a large floating production storage and offloading system ( FPSO ) from a big semi-submersible processing platform, P-15
- Various communication systems on a large number of offshore oil and gas platforms
- A wide variety of communication systems for offshore wind farms, for instance Semco Maritime has delivered Tetra, Line of Sight, Marine VHF, UHF Air-radio and Tetra data modems for People Tracking Swipe card System for DanTysk Offshore Wind