Zeta S.r.l. was UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 in 2005 for its quality management system.Quality certification...
Backfilling on coastlines
Zeta backfills eroded coastal areas using a technique that involves laying new filling from the sea in order to create a new coastline. We reshape the coastline using mechanical equipment on land.
Zeta takes on organizing river water works, such as:
- Construction of sloping or reinforced concrete banks
- Reshaping and resetting eroded banks
- Containment of watercourses, with dykes and waterfalls
- Cleaning of river beds
- Reconfiguration of river mouths
- Temporary elongation of river mouths in order to take fresh water currents away from the coast
Zeta provides targeted measures for the protection and development of coastal areas.
Works performed mainly within the Venice lagoon.
The main activities carried out are:
- Defense from high water by protecting lagoon buildings
- Defense from breaking sea by rebuilding beaches and coastal dunes
- Signal maintenance along the navigation canals of the Venice lagoon
The launching of the largest ship for maritime and dredging works: made by Victoria Shipyards,...
The first unit of the HS 8300 HD, Liebherr's largest duty cycle crawler crane, will...
Liebherr has just announced that their first model of the HS 8300 HD, the largest...