Emerson’s Tempest™ ENABLE is a pioneering engineering and simulation software package that has been meticulously optimised for offshore applications.
This cutting-edge system is able to evaluate all engineering data and tolerances and drive the simulator through hundreds of realisations, rather than only a few like typical simulators.
Working in tandem with the reservoir simulator, Tempest™ ENABLE can be employed at any stage of a field’s life, with or without historical data.
Now engineers can more quickly gain superior information about the reservoir and use it to make better forecasts.
- Rely on a solution first commercialised in 2001 and now used worldwide by numerous major and independent oil companies
- Make sound reservoir-performance predictions with a proven mathematical approach that quantifies reservoir uncertainty
- Greatly accelerate the history-matching (users report a time improvement up to a factor of four on achieving a history match)
- Integrate Tempest ENABLE in your Big Loop; workflow to link the geomodelling workflow and the reservoir simulation
- Benefit from increased control over the history-matching process and more reliable results to better focus on forecasting
- Flexibly use Tempest ENABLE with commercial simulators such as Tempest MORE, ECLIPSE*, Nexus / VIP*, IMEX / GEM / STARS*
(*Mark of Schlumberger, Landmark and CMG)