The development of hydraulic fracturing technology and its success in the last five years in...
LEWA triplex is the most compact process diaphragm pump in the world for high-pressure processes. Its space and weight-saving monoblock design also makes it suitable for any application with extremely small installation space.
- Maximum flow rate 180m³/hr per pump
- Maximum discharge pressure 1,200bar
- Solid, durable and long-lived total design based on a one-part crankcase and double bearing crankshaft
- Extremely smooth running and low pulsations flow due to even phasing of pistons
- Integrated reduction gear unit and vertical flange motor
- Lowest possible lifetime costs due to high energy efficiency, low maintenance costs and extremely long service life of the sandwich diaphragm
- Unique suction lift capability (absolute suction pressure down to 0.1 bar abs is possible) for a variety of reliable installation options and lower system costs
- Absolutely reliable start-up of the pumps from any operating state
- Hermetically tight
- Suitable for nearly any liquid, even for hazardous, flammable, toxic, abrasive, viscous, polluting fluids
- Patented sandwich diaphragm with LEWA DPS (Diaphragm Protection System) and diaphragm monitoring
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Maximum reliability and availability even after operating errors or upset conditions (e.g., high suction pressure, blocked discharge or suction line)
- Compliance with globally valid standards such as VDMA 24284, 24286-10, API 675
Lower capital costs, shorter on-stream time, lower coastal environment impact and flexibility - these are...
How to Implement a Safety and Environmental Management System to Reduce Risks in Cryogenic Pump Testing
LNG facilities are built with state-of-the-art equipment and safety controls. The industry's highest priority has...
In designing a pumping system, controllability using variable speed to adjust pump operation can help...