With its Android 4.2 platform and 3,900mAh user replaceable battery capacity, E430RM4 (ARM® Cortex™-A7 Quad Core 1.5Ghz) handheld can support continual operation on the field without downtime.
The next generation of the successful E430 is here, now equipped with a replaceable battery pack. Most workers or users of industrial grade devices will never open the unit, this is left to IT and service departments. Companies usually would like access to the SIM card and SD card slots to swap out cards and change the devices storage amount at any time.
Having access to a device’s storage cards and information in an era where millions of smartphones can be opened or serviced at any time has become an increasing debate. The new Winmate E430RM4 will not have that problem and offers the user full access.
- ARM® Cortex™-A7 Quad Core 1.5Ghz
- Android 4.2
- 4.3in 800 x 480 Panel with Projective Capacitive Multi-touch.
- Built-in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth/ GPS / 3G
- Built-in 2MP camera at front side and 8MP camera with LED at rear side
- Support NFC Function
- Water and dustproof ID IP65 design
- Compliance with MIL-STD-810G for high/low temperature, vibration, drop test
- 3,900mAh full-day battery with removable design
The E430 series is just as tough as the rest of the family; all Winmate handheld devices are designed to be used in unforgiving environments and are built to take a beating. The E430RM4 offers IP65 sealing (standard model, w/o sensors), a 4ft drop specification, and a -30°C to 60°C operating temperature range, this ensures the user peace of mind when those accidental drops and spills happen.