Klinge Corporation is announcing a new model of their standard tank container heating unit, the...
Klinge Corporation joined officials from the Indonesian government and offshore professionals from around the world earlier this month at the third annual Deepwater Asia Congress (DAC). Held in Jakarta, Indonesia, the DAC aims to help offshore-producing countries to continue the safe and efficient advance of resource exploration and production.
The event features speakers from regulatory bodies, operating companies, FPSO contractors, drilling companies and oilfield service companies. Participants heard the latest on developing projects in Asia, how to optimise deepwater project operation and discover Indonesian deepwater development potential.
The technical programme included presentations on the below topics:
- Indonesian regulatory and policy aspects of offshore / deepwater E&P business
- In-depth analysis of Indonesia offshore and deepwater developments and prospects
- Indonesia’s gas market and infrastructure development
- Financial and legal contract issues
- Offshore project updates including but not limited to Chevron’s Deepwater Development (IDD) project, Pertamina’s planning and updates of offshore and deepwater projects, and Nusantara Regas: The establishment of Indonesia’s first west Java FSRU project
- Offshore sub-market analysis and prediction
- Technical measures to enhance offshore and deepwater project efficiency
Klinge Corporation presents offshore refrigerated containers
Klinge Corporation offers the offshore industry an ultra-safe solution for container refrigeration. The units are explosion-proof and certified to the stringent safety guidelines of the European Union’s ATEX Directive. This directive stipulates safety measures for equipment used in potentially explosive atmospheres, such as those encountered in the offshore industry or in chemical plants.
Klinge Corporation’s offshore refrigerated containers are also rated for Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas in accordance with EN 60079-10. They are available with containers certified to DNV 2.7-1 and EN 12079.
DNV containers (also known as offshore containers) are used primarily in the oil and gas industry because of their ability to withstand the harsh environment and handling of the offshore industry. Due to the dangerous nature of the oil industry, these containers are subject to many more regulations and must undergo a strict certification process to ensure the safety of personnel working on the oil rigs, oil tankers, as well as the environment.
The combination of Klinge Corp’s offshore refrigeration units (ATEX directive certified) and DNV containers certified to EN12079 and DNV 2.7-1 makes its offshore refrigerated container the ideal solution for the global offshore oil and gas industry.
Today, South East Asia is one of the most active areas of offshore exploration in...
Allan Klinge, vice-president of Klinge Corporation, will serve on a panel at LogiChem, Europe's only...
Klinge Corporation is co-sponsoring a reception for the US Ambassador to Singapore Honorable Kirk W....