The surface-engineered grip offers:Expected lifecycle of more than ten years: reduced cost with long lifecycleCorrosion-proof:...
Silva Non Skid Solutions (SNSS) manufactures Silvagrip®, an aluminium ceramic non-skid peel and stick.
The surface-engineered grip offers:
- Ten plus years certified lifecycle: reduced cost with long lifecycle
- Corrosion-proof: no rust, protects steel surface from corrosion
- UV-proof: unaffected by weather or sun
- Oil and chemical-resistant
- Waterproof: ideal for offshore marine environment
- Resistant to wear – Ceramic Rc60+ long lifecycle
- Can be cleaned by scrubbing and/or pressure washing – easy cleanup
- Peel and stick application – Ready for use immediately
- Adhesive withstands deck temperatures up to 400°F
- Silvagrip weighs 4oz. per square foot: less weight on deck
- Can be painted
- Has a coefficient of friction of 1.1
- Can be applied to any smooth dry clean surface
- Has no maximum overcoat window: ready for use immediately
- Ready for use immediately: no downtime
- Offered in pre-cut sizes and rolls for easy replacement, installation and handling
- Eliminates epoxy non skid application problems and services: labour and cost savings
- Reduced maintenance, labour cost and lifecycle cost: saves money
- No ventilation (no VOC) requirements for installation: easy to use
- Flexible: conforms to deck substrate
- Damaged pieces can be easily replaced anytime: easy maintenance and repair
- Usable on all metals
- Use in all weather environments
- No VOCs
- Not environmentally sensitive
- Permanently safe surface
Silvagrip is fabricated with the most sophisticated technical alloys. These metals hold a matrix of sharp ceramic abrasives, with hardness just under diamonds. Silvagrip is very ductile and capable of being shaped or bent, but at the same time giving you the strongest and hardest non skid wear surface.
The non skid material is an aluminium/ceramic blend of molten metal and ceramic, applied to a backing with adhesive and a protective plastic liner. Simply pull the plastic liner and apply to your deck or walkways.
Silvagrip is replacing the traditional epoxy non-skid coatings, and is used and approved by the US Navy and workboats alike. Applications are endless for indoor and outdoor uses.
For more information, please contact Silva.
Silva Non-Skid Solutions has received QPL approval from the US Navy.Silvagrip is fabricated with the...
Only Silvagrip's® ceramic abrasives are perma-locked into a sophisticated metal alloy substrate.Traditional resin-base non-skids suffer...
Silva Non Skid Solutions (SNSS) manufactures 'Silvagrip', a non-skid surface that you peel and stick...