Silva Non-Skid Solutions has received QPL approval from the US Navy.
Silvagrip is fabricated with the most sophisticated technical alloys. These metals hold a matrix of sharp ceramic abrasives, with hardness just under diamonds.
Silvagrip is very ductile and capable of being shaped and bent, but at the same time keeping it’s profile.
Aluminium ceramic surface engineered for maximum grip in any environment. It uses the same surface material as applied direct to the deck of the USS Wasp, but in a peel and stick application.
- Long-lasting, non-skid – peel and stick aluminium / ceramic
- Life expectancy of more than ten years
- Coefficient of friction of 1.1
- Resistant to wear (ceramic Rc60+)
- Oil and chemical-resistant
- Easy application – no special equipment
- Ready for use immediately
- Easy to repair or replace even at sea
- Use in all weather environments
- Lightweight, almost half of resin based
- 4.1oz per square foot
- Flexible – conforms to any deck surface
- Adhesive handles heat of 270°F
Available in sheets or rolls, regular Silvagrip as listed in QPL or we can offer varying degrees of durability for use with fork lifts to Helideck HD capabilities.
For more information, please contact Silva Non-Skid Solutionbs or visit us at Megarust, Newport News, between 23 and 26 June.