Brastec Technologies is one of the main national manufacturers of engineering and equipment for the oil and gas industry, with a particular interest in acquisitions and investments required for oil exploration in the pre-salt layer. Brastec has entered into an agreement to receive a capital injection of R$70m. Resources shall be invested by the private equity fund of the Modal Bank, which is to hold a minority share share in the capital of the company – the percentage was not revealed.
Brastec Technologies provides excellence in the following fields:
- Carousels and material storage systems
- Tensioners for pipe and cable handing
- Launch and recovery systems for ROVs
- Manufacturing equipment for umbilical cables and flexible pipes
- Logistic bases for offshore
- Custom winches
- Product testing systems
- Pipe and cable lay systems
For more information please contact Brastec.