The Greater Enfield Development (GED) Project involves the development of the Laverda Canyon, Norton over Laverda, and Cimatti (WA-28-L) oil accumulations in Australia.
PFP Systems is a specialist provider of passive fire protection, protective coatings, thermal insulation and grouting solutions.
With more than 20 years industry experience in the oil and gas for both offshore and onshore platforms, the team at PFP can recommend and implement a customised solution for the particular application.
PFP aims to provide a single point of accountability by offering a complete package for services in PFP, protective coatings and thermal insulation with fully qualified personnel and accreditation in quality ISO9001, ISO14001 and Health and Safety adhering to Australian and NZ Standards. In addition, PFP is certified in Australia’s painting contractor certification programme (PCCP).
The team at PFP Systems is focused on offering a total value of ownership for its clients. That is the team considers more than just cost, but also the benefits of alternative solutions to achieve the most effective outcome desired by the client.
As a direct result of this client focused strategy PFP Systems has recently expanded its operations to Western Australia, Northern Territory, South East Asia (Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia Philippines) and China.
- Capable of mobilising across the Asia Pacific, including partners in place to utilise local skilled labour whilst maintaining high-quality standards through qualified and experienced supervision
- Installation of thermal insulation, passive fireproofing systems, epoxy and cementitious coatings, penetration seals, cable coating, joint seals and duct treatments
- Protective coatings for anti-corrosion treatment of steel structures, equipment and piping
- Wet sprayed linings, including elastomeric polyurethane, polyurea, polyester, epoxy and modified cementitious products
- Wet sprayed epoxy, polyurea and urethane pipeline coatings
- Precision grouting with epoxy and cementitious products
Approved contractors for:
- Darchem Engineering DARMATT™ and JETFIRE DARJET™ flexible PFP systems
- DARMATT H30 EASYFIT™ flexible PFP systems
- DARSHIELD™ rigid PFP enclosures
- Hybrid DARMATT™ / DARSHIELD™ PFP solutions
- DARFLARE™ and DARSCREEN™ radiant heat and wind-shielding solutions
- DARSPLASH™ riser PFP protection
- Rudolf Hensel GmbH
- Aspen Aerogel™
PFP Systems projects vary in size, geographic location, application and value.
Some examples of current projects include:
- QCLNG – Chartek 7 fire protection and epoxy and cementitious grouting of compressors
- GLNG (Gladstone liquefied natural gas project) – epoxy and cementitious grouting of compressors and protective coatings
- Quenos chemical plant – Chartek 1709 fire protection
- Caltex – Chartek fire protection
- DARMATT™ demountable fireproof jackets for the BHP Billiton Macedon Project in Western Australia
- APA – surface protection of pipeline
- APLNG epoxy coating of pipe
Level 54, 111 Eagle Street
108 St Georges Terrace
6000 Western Australia
Level 37 and 40
Ocean Financial Centre
10 Collyer Quay
5 Corporate Avenue, No 222
Lot 6.05 Level 6, KPMG Tower 8 First Avenue
Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan
JL Raden Patah No.31
294432 Nagoya Batam
26/F, Sathorn City Tower
75 South Sathorn Road