Unifrax manufactures high-temperature fibrous insulation materials.The company’s Fiberfrax ®, Insulfrax® and Isofrax® product range are now reinforced by the addition of the FyreWrap® passive fire protection range of systems and products.
HIGH TEMPERATURE INSULATION AND PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION
Unifrax’s high temperature insulation and passive fire protection can be used in a wide range of applications including:
- Oil and gas (LNG) production and processing installations
- Power generation plants
- Petrochemical processing heaters
PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION
FyreWrap products and systems are used in marine and offshore passive fire protection applications
ALUMINIUM DECKS AND BULKHEADS
FyreWrap systems include:
Unifrax – FyreWrap
Unifrax’s aluminium products include:
- A30 Aluminium deck and bulkhead, profile wrap, fire to insulated side or fire to either side
- A60 aluminium deck and bulkhead, profile wrap, fire to insulated side or fire to either side
- A60 aluminium deck and bulkhead with air gap
STEEL DECKS AND BULKHEADS
FyreWrap systems include:
- A30 steel deck and bulkhead,profile wrap,fire to insulated side or fire to either side
- A60 steel deck and bulkhead,profile wrap,fire to insulated side or fire to either side
- H0 steel deck and bulkhead profile wrap
- H60 steel deck and bulkhead profile wrap
- H120 steel deck and bulkhead profile wrap
- Structural steel systems
J60 Jet fire pipe system
Fire protection systems complying with ASTM E-1725
OFFSHORE FIRE PROTECTION APPLICATIONS
Unifrax ‘s offshore fire protection products and systems have a variety of applications in oil related installations including:
- Oil production platforms and drilling rigs
- Accomodation modules
Typical applications include:
- Jet fire pipes and valves systems
- Fire doors
- Supply vessels
- Onshore processing plants
- LNG installations
- Process and storage vessels
- Cable trays (ASTM E 1725)
- Ducts and bulkhead penetration seals
- Light weight panels
THERMAL INSULATION PRODUCTS
Fiberfrax, Insulfrax,and Isofrax products are hightly efficient.These thermal insulating products are available in a wide range of product forms including blankets,felts,papers,boards and cements.
Common applications include the lagging of hot service pipes for equipment,personnel protection,energy conservation and for heat shielding around diesel engine exhaust systems.
These products are also ideally suited for fabrication into turbine insulation mattresses. Thermal insulation blankets can be used for the insulation of exhaust ducts on gas turbine propulsion systems and for combined heat and power units.
Unifrax’s blankets are certificated to IMO protocol.
ACOUSTIC INSULATION BLANKET PRODUCTS
Unifrax blanket products offer excellent sound absorption characteristics and Fiberfrax Durablanket AC and AC2 are specifically designed for use in silencer splitters used in gas turbine units.