Nuova ASP designs and manufactures electrical security equipment for explosion-proof and watertight electrical plants, mainly used in the chemical, petrochemical and oil and gas industries.
Founded in 1984, the company established itself in the industrial plant security market where work is carried out in potentially hazardous and explosive areas with inflammable materials. In Italy, the Nuova ASP Group consists of a production facility, which allows the direct control of production costs at every stage of the project, and a company with a commercial vocation; while abroad the company has several offices worldwide, in Dubai, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Cutting-edge technology for industrial and hazardous areas
Nuova ASP’s products are developed with the most advanced technologies. We use the most modern machinery with robotic and automated processes timetabled by the most cutting-edge software. The production processes, controlled by these state-of-the-art technologies, have ATEX notification.
The optimisation and constant updating of production processes allows the company to offer the most suitable solution for each customer, from bulk production to limited and personalised series. All Nuova ASP’s solutions are compliant with the most important national and international standards: ATEX, IEC-EX, GOST Russia, GOST Kazakhstan, INMETRO, UL and GOSPROMNADZOR (GPN permit), KC.
Quality is a key element in the company’s processes and activities; in 1994, Nuova ASP acquired CSQ certification, according to ISO 9002 standards, and turned out to be one of the first Italian companies to earn this acknowledgement. Later, the company also obtained UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 14001:2004 certification for the environmental management system and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification for the health and safety of workers.
Strategic plan for enhanced customer responsiveness
Nuova ASP has recently opened a new sales office and warehouse in Singapore to guarantee greater market coverage and to answer the stricter requirements of the Asia Pacific market.
Nuova ASP Asia Pacific will extend the coverage of the Nuova ASP Group to those countries that are experiencing rapid growth, such as Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Philippines.
Nuova ASP’s strategic plan is expressed in two forms:
- Increase the R&D activities for new products with high technological content
- Expand Nuova ASP’s presence in those countries with high potential growth
The strategic plan confirmed the intense international expansion of the last few years, which led the company to open new branches, especially in the Asian market. In the next few years, the company will open new subsidiaries worldwide in order to satisfy the goals of customer proximity.
Explosion-proof electromechanical equipment for the offshore industry
Nuova ASP’s product range includes:
- Lighting and receptacle socket outket panel boards
- Motor starters panel boards
- Control system earthing panel boards
- Marshalling, pulling and junction boxes in GRP, aluminium and stainless steel
- Instruments housings
- Ex ed control stations in GRP, aluminium and stainless-steel enclosures
- Circuit breakers, on-load switch and selector switches
- Receptacle socket outlets in resin or aluminium with junction box
- Incandescent, fluorescent, LED and discharge lamps lighting fixtures
- Emergency lighting fixtures
- Traffic lights
- Obstruction lights
- Warning lights
- Horns, bells and sirens
- Cable glands
- Sealing fittings
- Junction and pulling boxes
- Accessories for Ex zone, such as reducers, adaptors, elbows and flexibles