When considering a new investment in hoist technology, a full comparison between pneumatic and electric...
As a result of 30 years of experience in offshore material handling J.D. Neuhaus introduces a new generation of monorail hoists. These new JDN monorail hoists have especially been designed for BOP Handling Systems and fulfill all requirements for this special application. They are available with pneumatic or hydraulic drive and with capacities of 25t, 37t and 50t.
- 25% less air consumption due to new energy saving valve
- Lube-free operation, no additional lubrication required
- Less components, low maintenance due to new brake motor generation
- Adjustable beam width
- Reduced noise level
JDN monorail hoists for offshore applications
J.D. Neuhaus monorail hoists for offshore applications provide the following features:
- Flow-optimised air guidance
- Offshore corrosion protection package
- Standards API 7K, ABS, ANSI B30, DNV Approval Programs,
- Overload adjustable from 90% – 125%
- 3.1 certification on load carrying parts
- Safety factor 5:1
- Traceability by JDN unique parts marking system
- Quality management system according to ISO 9001 and environmental management system according to ISO 14001 by the TÜV Rheinland
Optional features include:
- Air, hydraulic or electrical remote control
- Load monitoring system
- Radio control
- Rack and pinion drive
- Articulated trolley for limited side pulling
- Worldwide service
J D Neuhaus' (JDN) profi series air hoists rise to the challenge of meeting the...
When specifying a hoist for use in industrial applications that demand beam-traversing motion, attention should...
Equipment suppliers within the marine sector are under increasing pressure to ensure that the industrial...