From Thursday, September 1st 2011, BT Equipment will have a new trading name: Tutt Bryant...
The Tutt Bryant Group (the Group) announces today that all operations in its crane hire and heavy haulage division across Australia have been re-named Tutt Bryant Heavy Lift & Shift.
The Group owns and operates a nationwide network of heavy lifting and transportation operations, which now make up Tutt Bryant Heavy Lift & Shift. These operations were:
- Tutt Bryant Crane Hire (the national dry hire business)
- Tutt Bryant Crane Hire Northern Territory (the wet hire business based in NT)
- Muswellbrook Crane Services (the wet hire business based in NSW)
- Kingston WA (the general heavy haulage business based in WA)
- Bradshaw Ultra Heavy Haulage (the specialised transport business based in VIC)
- Tutt Bryant Project Services (the specialised transport business based in WA)
Utilising the familiar green hook logo of the Group, the new identity now provides a common banner nationally which customers and employees alike can associate with.
Not withstanding the name change, it is business as usual with no impact to the underlying ownership and corporate structure, or the way business is conducted.
Most importantly, all of the professional staff at each operation remain on hand to continue to provide customers with expert service in all variety of heavy lifting and transportation tasks.
The new Owen Springs power station is a major infrastructure development for central Northern Territory....
For anyone who’s ever laid eyes on a LeTourneau L1850 front end loader, their first...
Over the course of 100 years, the Lidcombe Rail Bridge located in Sydney's Inner West...