This white paper outlines the characteristics, features, general and technical specifications for the TNAML® luminaire.
TechNed Benelux has many years of experience in developing and manufacturing high-quality, explosion-proof products for use in adverse conditions where maintenance is not only expensive but also a safety hazard (e.g. climbing, electrocution, injury).
It is our mission to contribute towards the growing awareness of environmental issues through 100% recycling, reduction of CO2 emissions, energy savings and reducing light pollution.
We take the problems of customers and provide the solutions. It is our belief that the market is not only looking for suppliers, but also for partners.
All explosion-proof products are certified for use in Zone (2)1 and (2)2 by regulator bodies, enabling users to have safe working environment and reliable installations in hazardous locations.
In 2008, TechNed Benelux developed the revolutionary TNAML series with its maintenance-free lifespan of 80,000 hours, including an operational warranty. This product provides enormous added value to end-users and contractors, with benefits such as:
- Sealed for life (IP68)
- Easy installation due to incorporated adjustable mounting brackets saving up to 50% of installation time
- Up to 30% less luminaires required compared with traditional fluorescent luminaires due to high-efficiency
- Increased safety for personnel and installation
- ATEX and IECeX certified
- No spare parts required
- Ten-year operational warranty
- Standard suitable for looping
- Glass cover having no problems with the UV rating (10J impact test)
- Emergency function (90 or 180 minutes) with LED saving the fluorescent tubes
- Fluorescent tubes pre-mounted
- Vibration-resistant (passed the earthquake test for nuclear power plants)
Optional functions include:
- Flying lead (6m cable pre-mounted in the factory in order to ensure encapsulation and saving more time for the contractor)
- Double junction box for through-wiring at each end
- Blackstart for unmanned installations with wireless switching
Our stainless steel floodlight with xenon lamp is certified in accordance with ATEX and IECeX. In addition, it is in accordance with CAP437 helideck guidelines for most applied standards for offshore installation and vessels. The luminaires are equipped with a multi-voltage ballast, which ensures a wide range of voltages.
Our obstruction lighting is in accordance with the relevant ICAO guidelines, ranging from low-intensity up to high-intensity. All versions are based on an LED light source.
Engineered metal enclosures
For engineered products, TechNed Benelux has a wide range of options:
- Aluminium Ex d enclosures
- Stainless steel Ex d enclosures
- Stainless steel Ex e/i enclosures
Cable glands and switchgears
Other equipment we provide includes:
- Cable glands
- Visual and acoustic signalisation
- Stainless steel camera housing
- Stainless steel laser housings
*Conditions apply on this warranty
Cereal Docks is a 100% Italian company, which operates within the national market since 1983 collecting, processing and transforming agricultural raw materials into goods valuable for the feed and the food industry. Cereal Docks is a link between the farmers and the agri-food industry.
TechNed Benelux BV puts its own series of Ex-brass nickel plated cable glands on the market, Type TB-P, with ATEX and IECEx Certificate.