HALCYON Offshore is an integrated engineering and construction group engaged in the offshore oil and gas industry. We offer a wide spectrum of marine and offshore solutions globally through our three lines of business: sophisticated products, integrated projects, and engineered services.
HALCYON Offshore operates through established and well-reputed subsidiaries, namely Anvil Engineering, Marine Equipments, Jack Tat Engineering, Vantage Engineering and Cables International.
Marine and offshore winches, cranes, A-frames, and ROV launch and recovery systems
HALCYON is one of the largest manufacturers of marine and offshore winches, cranes, A-frames, and ROV launch and recovery systems in Asia. Our manufacturing bases in Singapore and China are set up as dedicated production lines and produce more than 600in, A-frames and cranes annually.
Offshore equipment design, engineering, fabrication and installation
HO provides the design, engineering, fabrication, installation and commissioning of a range of offshore equipment, including the following:
- Exploration / survey equipment
- Winches for all purposes such as towing, mooring and anchor handling, including multi-drum designs (up to 300t)
- Deck cranes
- Umbilical winches for diving and ROV applications
- Launching and recovery systems (LARS) for diving and survey equipment
In addition, HO offers the procurement and installation of moulded and pultruded FRP products, API oil well cement and oil well diamond drill bits.
Specialised offshore cables and related products
We are also a leading distributor of specialised offshore cables and related products in Asia. By maintaining the largest in-house inventory and most comprehensive range of specialised offshore cables and related products in the Eastern hemisphere, we are able to offer 24/7 flexible and immediate access to essential cables that are all independently approved and certified by leading classification societies.
Turnkey offshore construction and fabrication projects
Our waterfront shipyard in Singapore has a total land area of approximately four acres and a foreshore measuring 62m. This allows us to support our customers in all their turnkey construction and fabrication needs. We specialise in several distinct areas: structural steel fabrication, piping works and turnkey accommodation outfitting works.
System construction and installation services
HALCYON provides construction and installation services for the following:
- Drilling / subsea handling systems
- ROV launching and recovery systems
- Diving systems
- Steel, stainless steel and exotic alloy deck
HALCYON offers the following offshore structures:
- Accommodation of vessels and offshore installation, including galley and bridge
- Hydraulic works
- Standard and high-pressure piping
- Topside / skid modules
Engineering, construction and installation services for the offshore industry
Be it provision and mobilisation of crew, offshore voyage repairs, offshore rig and production platform upgrades, technical surveys, installation and commissioning of offshore equipment, or mobilisation and demobilisation of offshore assets, we have the expertise to meet our customers’ needs.
Our range of engineered services include:
- Installation and commissioning of offshore equipment (whether fabricated in-house or by third parties)
- Specialised mobilisation and demobilisation for rigs, FPSOs and DSVs
- Provision of riding crews and offshore voyage repairs and installations
- Rig evaluation and technical surveys
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of offshore assets, specifically vessel-mounted structures and equipment