Intervention Rentals Treating Iron and Associated Equipment Rental
Intervention Rentals is a new company formed in 2006, primarily to support the local North Sea oil service sector. We specialise in the rental, repair, refurbishment, inspection, servicing, and certification of treating iron and all associated equipment. Our personnel are highly experienced and recognised within the industry as professionals in their field. Intervention Rentals is a BSI Quality Assured and a FPAL Registered company.
The operation centre is based at Lunan Bay, Montrose, where a totally refurbished fit for purpose workshop facility has been established. The administration centre is in a modern suite of offices based at the Kirkton Enterprise Centre, Arbroath.
Pressure Control Equipment
Intervention Rentals stocks one of the largest and most modern rental fleets of pressure control equipment in the North Sea sector. We specialise in the provision of flanged riser, spool sections and flanged crossovers in sizes ranging from 1in – 13.625in and pressure ratings from 100psi – 15,000psi (high pressure).
All equipment is sourced from internationally recognized manufacturers, has full traceability and complies with API 6A / SI 913 and NACE-MR-10-75 requirements.
Our inventory includes:
- Flanged riser supplied in sections ranging from 6ft – 20ft
- Spool sections from 2.0625in – 13.625in
- Flanged pump – in tee pieces
- Rotary connection pump – in tee pieces
- Rotary connection lifting sub assemblies
- Flanged auxiliary gate valves
- Specialised hub crossovers.
- Choke manifolds ( high pressure)
- Valve manifolds (low pressure)
- General flanges – blind, spacer, and ported
Our aim at Intervention Rentals is to become the recognised centre of excellence for the provision of rental flanged pressure control and associated equipment in the oilfield service sector
Intervention Rentals stocks a full range of rental inventory to support flowline installations, including:
- Chiksan pups and straights up to 20ft lengths
- Flowline tees, elbows, crossovers, Ys, swivels
- Flowline gate velves, ball valves, check valves, safety valves and plug valves
- Anaconda hoses of 5,000psi and 10,000psi pressure rating
Sizes range from 1in to 6in and pressure ratings up to 15,000psi are available. All equipment manufacturers are internationally recognized and all equipment is inspected prior to and on return from each rental contract. Equipment is NDE inspected and pressure tested annually and certification can be supplied in hard copy or in electronic format.
Intervention Rentals share premises with its sister company Tayblast. The services provided by Tayblast, such as the provision of a wheelbrator automatic shotblasting machine, coating applicators and high pressure jetting services, perfectly compliment the workshop processes provided by Intervention Rentals. By utilising these additional in-house capabilities we are able to provide an extremely efficient one-stop shop turn around service to our customers.