The oil and gas industry is operating in an environment of major price uncertainty and significant cost pressure. As a result, all elements of upstream and downstream operations; extraction, processing, refining and distribution, need to run at very high availability levels most of the time, but with the capability to change production quickly based on price pressures. Further operations need to run with maximum safety whilst costs need to be controlled very tightly.
Tutis has the solution to help oil and gas companies both:
- Ensure that staff and contractors have the skills to safely and efficiently perform their roles
- Provide the transparency to demonstrate to internal and external stakeholders the extent of training provided and its compliance with regulations, industry standards, corporate policies and community standards.
Tutis solutions automate many of the processes required for monitoring skillset currencies and workforce capability against workforce requirements. Tutis reduces the compliance cost of training and administration.
Tutis’ workforce capability and skills compliance solutions for the oil and gas industry include:
- Workforce agility and skillset management
- Remote, pre-site inductions
- Staff and contractor onboarding
- Tablet-based (iPad), paperless forms, including electronic signatures for processes such as toolbox meetings
- Knowledge and skills assessment
- Learning management
- Fully visible and auditable training records
- Compliance with regulations, industry standards, corporate policies, strategic alignment, and community standards
- Continuous improvement and integration with existing systems
- Issue management and incident management.
Tutis’ cloud-based solutions are delivered as a managed service ensuring you have a skilled, safe and effective workforce.
Tutis workforce capability and skills compliance solution for the Oil & Gas industry delivers 4 pillars of assurance (key benefits):
- Managed Compliance Risk
- Reduced Complexity
- Optimised Running Costs
- Delivered Paperless
Use Tutis to get new staff and contractors up-to-speed quickly on technology and methods, equipment and safety processes and procedures, and corporate policies, by conducting remote, pre-site inductions. Monitor compliance through extensive use of mobile devices, such as iPads, to complete forms on-the-go. Monitor skills currency through automated refresh alerts and gate access control.
For more information on how Tutis can help you with Compliance Management solutions, send an enquiry through this page or contact Chris or Heather: 07 3020 7570 and email@example.com
Our mission is to take the complexity and risk out of compliance management