KFM is a UK-based company specialising in the supply and export of scaffolding products throughout the world. With an experienced and highly motivated team of staff, the company is able to meet its clients’ high expectations, providing full traceability and test certificates for all of its products. KFM has a strong and reliable supply chain in place, enabling the company to service worldwide accounts, including such locations as Australia, Central Europe, Scandinavia, Africa, South America and the Middle East.
Oil and gas scaffolding products
The company’s main product range and expertise includes:
- Product-tested tubes in compliance with BS 1139/EN39 with an outside diameter of 48.3mm and wall thickness of 4mm
- Boards: all our scaffold boards are kite-marked licensed boards with full traceability, and conform to BS 2482 : 2009
- Fittings sized for 48.3mm outside diameter tubes and tested to either BS1139, EN74 or EN74-1
- Cuplock: a fully galvanised, multi-purpose system complying with BS EN 12811 and BS EN 12810
- Kwikstage: a prefabricated scaffolding system, manufactured by our Dubai Partner Company Tradex LLC
- Scaffolding accessories: aluminium beams, steel ladder beams, glad tags, delta decks, friction clamps, monoflex sheeting
Global scaffolding delivery
KFM’s global network of suppliers and manufacturers enables the company to maintain a steady and reliable supply of goods to ensure that it can meet demand. The network enables KFM to deliver worldwide, keeping both shipping costs and lead-in time to a minimum.
High-quality tubes, boards and fittings
The company is BSEN ISO:9001 registered. Therefore quality, traceability and health and safety are at the forefront of its processes. KFM’s QHSE department ensures the quality and traceability of its products from source through to re-sale.
KFM aims to make purchasing of its products as seamless and transparent as possible. After your initial enquiry is placed, the company will issue you with log-in details to gain access to the product library, which provides you with technical information, user guides, testing and conformance certificates.
Offshore and shipyard scaffolding and access solutions
KFM’s contract partner McDonald Scaffolding is a leading scaffolding company based in Invergordon, Scotland. With almost 40 years of experience providing scaffolding services, the company has global expertise in the oil and gas, subsea and civil markets, with long-term clients in Scotland, Europe and Africa. Its highly skilled workforce has the knowledge and experience to handle large-scale projects while keeping budget, timescale and health and safety firmly in mind.
Due to the current shortage of scaffold fittings in the country, UK-based scaffolding products supplier and exporter KFM has recently increased its stocks to make more available.
261 Langmuir Road
601 Sh. Ahmed Bin Rashid Building
68 Al Maktoum Street
PO Box 8508
United Arab Emirates
Rosskeen Old Manse