Snap-on Industrial's new BK6000 digital, image-capturing borescope offers unlimited uses for inspecting and photographing those...
Snap-on Industrial recently shipped a fully equipped Mobile Workshop to the Saqqara gas field project in Egypt where it will be used by the BP hook-up and commissioning team.
Saqqara is located in the Gulf of Suez and is operated through GUPCO, BP’s JV with the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.
The 20′ workshop includes:
- Wide range of snap-on tools – over 800 items
- Storage units with tool control system
- 2x steel wall boards for large tools
- Compressor and air tool ring main
- Workbench, vice and grinder
- Floor mounted pedestal drill
- Laser alignment equipment
- Hydraulic jacks and power pack
- Fluid transfer and pressure test pumps
- Sound, vibration and leak detection meters
- Thermometers, tachometers and multimeters
- Micrometers, measuring sets and test gauges
We are also supplying tools and workshop equipment for the Saqqara Operations facility. Snap-on Industrial designs and builds mobile workshops for the oil and gas, energy, industrial and military applications worldwide.
Anywhere there’s a high torque, confined space situation, a Snap-on Industrial torque multiplier should be...
In response to the expanding market for heavy-duty bolting tools, Snap-on Industrial has expanded its...
Snap-on's BK5500 video inspection scope has many industrial uses. It is a time-saving inspection tool,...