As part of our continuous improvement program, we have enhanced and expanded our TOOLS AT HEIGHT system:
- Weldless SNAP-COIL lanyard attachment points – no welds to NDT – enhanced reliablity at low temperature – superior flexibility and shock-absorbing qualities
- New range of lanyards – coiled shock-absorbing – stainless steel wire in several lengths – all fitted with screw-locking snap-hooks
- Bags and pouches – various sizes and styles – standard and custom-made units – corporate branding
- Special tools a speciality – one offs and small batches no problem – laptops, meters and instruments adapted for ‘at height’ use
- HV electrical tools – insulated tools with lanyard rings – lightweight composite non-conductive tools – fully certified
- Tool kits – hard and soft cases – standard and custom-made – in-built tool management – control tools and prevents FOD
HELPING NEW WORK SAFELY
TOOLS AT HEIGHT improves site safety and efficiency by preventing hand tools becoming dropped objects.
The system provides controlled storage of tools, their secure transportation to the workplace and retention devices that prevent them being dropped.
Used by drilling companies worldwide, TOOLS AT HEIGHT benefits many other industries where a dropped tool could injure personnel, damage machinery or cost time.
SAFETY IN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE
TOOLS AT HEIGHT comprises a wide range of hand tools to which lanyards can be attached. Lanyards can be connected to the operator’s wrist, belt or to a suitable site tether point.
We carefully design and fit lanyard attachment points on our tools ensuring that their functionality and quality are fully maintained.
CONTROLLED TOOL STORAGE
Tool kit drawers are fitted with hard foam inserts in which the profile of each tool is cut. This means you can quickly check that all tools have been returned after the job.
TOOLS AT HEIGHT kits are assembled at our UK Industrial Service Centre. We can supply standard kits or build one to suit your specific requirements, just tell us what you want.
We are a single-source provider of hand tools, power tools, workshop equipment and tool storage systems to the oil and gas, energy, automotive, aviation, rail, marine, military, education and many other sectors.
With over 15,000 products to choose from we can supply the right tools and equipment for a wide range of manufacturing, installation and maintenance tasks.