Largely defined as the process of moving cargo too complex for conventional methods, GBS provides project management services across a range of industries.
Globe Bulk Services (GBS) is a South East Asia-based provider of all-round maritime services.
Vessel supplies, marine engineering and general maritime services
We provide a wide range of services for the offshore and marine sectors, including:
- Ship agency
- Fresh water supply
- Bunker and de-bunker
- Slop disposal operations
- Tank and cargo hold cleaning
- Engineering and electrical works
- Trucking and warehousing
Chartering and shipbroking
Our chartering and shipbroking services include:
Globe Bulk Services
- Disponent ownership to support the offshore industry
- Time charter to carry commodities and equipment
- Voyage charter to carry equipment for the oil and gas industry
- Shipbroking across various shipping and offshore industries
Towage and advisory services
We provide specialised towage and marine advisory services for new-builds and re-commissioned vessels, as well as specialised vessels, such as drillships, FPSO, FSO, OSV and work barges, including:
- Arrangement of specialised towage
- Providing towage management and advisory services
- Tow masters and tow crew
- Tow coordinators (including tow manuals)
- Marine communicators
- Sea-trial masters
- Marine risk assessments, such as HAZID and HAZOP
Offshore salvage services
Mammoet Salvage is a rapidly growing full-service provider of maritime services, operating worldwide. Mammoet Salvage is part of the Mammoet group of companies, the world’s leading specialists in engineered heavy lifting and multimodal transport solutions.
Formed in 2006, Mammoet Salvage has rapidly developed into one of the world’s leading salvage operators. Projects range from routine salvage and emergency response operations to unique and highly specialised salvage projects.
Mammoet Salvage’s strength is based on the synergy between some of the world’s best salvage experts, the global Mammoet organisation and its specialist engineering department.
Mammoet Salvage offers quality systems certified to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, and belongs to the International Salvage Union (ISU) and the American Salvage Association (ASA).
Mammoet Salvage’s core activities are:
- Emergency response services
- Wreck removal, port clearance and cargo recovery
- Deep sea special projects
- Environmental protection
Marine and offshore clients
GBS’ roster of high-profile clients includes:
- Samwoh Group of Companies
- Sembawang Shipyard
- SES Marine
- Keppel Singmarine
- Keppel Shipyard
- JSML Marine
- Austen Marine Services
- Yang Kee Logistics
- Premier Regional Power SDN BHD
- Mammoet Salvage
- SUN HWA Decal
- Hanjin Shipping
- V. Ships
Globe Bulk Services was proud to play host to a Japanese business forum in December 2013. The assembly was initiated as a platform to showcase the trading capabilities of GBS and further the companies' business links with Japan.
With the joint venture between Globe Bulk Services and Karas Shipping and Trading, we are proud to announce the opening of a new hub office in Istanbul, Turkey. This will be the first phase of many planned regional offices in Europe.
Globe Bulk Services has recently celebrated the launch of its revitalised website. The new website was designed to fully showcase the services offered by the company while providing an easier user interface.
Globe Bulk Services (GBS) is working with Western Australian Oil and Gas, after undertaking a successful journey transporting equipment.
Globe Bulk Services Private Limited
118A & 118B Neil Road
- Managing director: Rafidi Amat
- Business Development (GBS Philippines): Mr Alexander Miranda
- Customer Service (GBS Singapore): Esther Lee
- +65 6225 0782 (Singapore Office)
- +65 8180 9978 (Rafidi Amat mobile)
- +63 917 848 2408 (Philippines Mobile)
- +63 2 354 4956 (Philippines Office)