Brooks Forgings, established in 1960, is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of forged and...
Brooks Forgings is a leading UK manufacturer of BS 7419 square square holding down bolts, supplying the civil engineering sector in the UK and worldwide.
We have one of the most extensive and diverse ranges of holding down bolts in Europe, as well as holding supplies of blanks ready for rapid conversion and dispatch.
A fully equipped tool room with the latest CAD CAM facility enables us to rapidly manufacture dies for specialist bolting products and non-standard items to our customer’s exact specifications.
- M16 up to M72; lengths up to 6,000mm in 8.8 grade
- Standards and specials; the non-standard specialists
- 16 hot forging cells; upset, drop, open die and counterblow forging
- 14 CNC machines
- Robot and flash butt welding facilities
- Quality to BS EN 9001
- Health and safety to OHSAS 18001
- Environmental to ISO 14001
- FPAL registered
- CE approved
- National Highway Sector Scheme approved
- Carbon and alloy
- Duplex and super alloys