The development of hydraulic fracturing technology and its success in the last five years in...
LEWA ecoflow is the most advanced process diaphragm pump in the world for high-pressure process technology, offering maximum safety for production and the environment. The perfect solution can be configured from a wide variety of standardized assemblies. LEWA combines various pump heads and drive units in variable segment construction, in series and boxer design.
- Maximum flow rate 19m³/hr per pump head
- Maximum discharge pressure 1,200bar
- Durable and long-lasting drive units for use under the most adverse of conditions
- Adjustment of the flow rate via the proven variable eccentric principle
- Unique suction lift capability (absolute pump pressure up to 0.1 bar abs is possible)
- Absolutely reliable start-up of the pumps from any operating state
- Hermetically tight
- Lowest possible lifetime costs due to high energy efficiency, low maintenance costs and extremely long service life
- Suitable for nearly any liquid, even for hazardous, flammable, toxic, abrasive, viscous, polluting fluids
- Patented sandwich diaphragm with DPS Diaphragm Protection System and diaphragm monitoring
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Maximum reliability and availability even after operating errors or upset conditions (e.g. high suction pressure, blocked discharge or suction line)
- Compliance with globally valid standards such as VDMA 24284, 24286-10, API 675
Lower capital costs, shorter on-stream time, lower coastal environment impact and flexibility - these are...
How to Implement a Safety and Environmental Management System to Reduce Risks in Cryogenic Pump Testing
LNG facilities are built with state-of-the-art equipment and safety controls. The industry's highest priority has...
In designing a pumping system, controllability using variable speed to adjust pump operation can help...