Designed with Artificial Neural Network (ANN) intelligence and real-time broadband acoustic sound processing technology, the state-of-the-art Gassonic Observer-i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector sets a new global industry standard in highly reliable ultrasonic gas leak detection with unprecedented suppression of false alarms.
In outdoor or ventilated locations conventional detectors can miss gas leaks due to wind conditions, gas dilution, or leak directionality. The Gassonic Observer-I picks up gas leaks by responding to the airborne ultrasound instead of relying on physical contact between the gas and the sensor element thus improving speed of response to dangerous gas leaks. And, with the patented Senssonic™ self-test function the device’s electrical integrity and microphone are tested every 15 minutes to ensure uninterrupted operation at all times.
- Fully analyzes the sound spectrum above 12 kHz
- Broader leak detection range
- Increased sensitivity to smaller gas leaks without interference from unwanted background noise
- HART and Modbus communication compatibility and 4-20 mA output provides complete status and control capability in the control room
- ATEX, IECEx, FM, and CSA approvals and is SIL 3 suitable