Lerus Training Centre has announced the opening of the new Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) and...
Lerus Training provides the following offshore training courses on modern Kongsberg Maritime AS (Norway) and GlobalSim (US) simulators.
- Ship Handling in an Offshore Environment: five days
- Anchor Handling: five days
- Winch Operator Course: five days
- Offshore Support / Supply Vessel Operation: three days
- ASD Ship Handling Courses: three days
- Towing Operations: five days
- Rig Move Training: five days
- Dynamic Positioning – Basic (Induction): five days
- DP Advanced Course: five days
- Maintenance of DP System: three days
- DP FMEA familiarization: three days
Offshore crane operations:
- Subsea Crane Operations: three days
- Offshore Crane Operator Courses (Stage 1 / 2 / 3): five days
- QHSE Level 1: three days
- QHSE Level 2: four days
- High Voltage Training: two days
All training courses are based on the recommendations of leading international maritime organisations and meet their standards of training. The quality of our management systems has been verified by Bureau Veritas. We are one of the accredited dynamic positioning training centres of The Nautical Institute training scheme.
You can find a video about our training centre here.