The development of hydraulic fracturing technology and its success in the last five years in...
For LEWA pump skids, we assume the complete selection of pumps, materials and accessories in order to provide a turnkey solution.
Our skids are designed to individual requirements and existing space. Of course, all national and international regulations are taken into consideration. The fabrication, installation on frames, acceptance, approval up to delivery, on-site installation and start-up are a part of this service.
- Flow rate: 10 ml/hr to 180 m³/hr
- Maximum discharge pressure 3,500bar
- National and international norms and regulations as well as customer specific requirements as basis for the design
- Special regulations regarding to base plates and pipelines are also taken into consideration as well as corresponding welding and acceptance procedures
- LEWA production is located at various centers around the world. Spare parts and service are thus available near you worldwide. This ensures the uniform high availability of the pump skids and their production
- Pump, accessories, installation and total responsibility from a single source
Lower capital costs, shorter on-stream time, lower coastal environment impact and flexibility - these are...
How to Implement a Safety and Environmental Management System to Reduce Risks in Cryogenic Pump Testing
LNG facilities are built with state-of-the-art equipment and safety controls. The industry's highest priority has...
In designing a pumping system, controllability using variable speed to adjust pump operation can help...