We specialize in network analysis, simulation, optimization, regulatory compliance, asset integrity, QHSE and risk management. Software Consulting utilizes industry best practices, combining engineering domain knowledge with product-based software solutions.
What we offer:
Our consultants offer a range of services related to simulation and asset optimization, asset integrity management and QHSE (quality, health, safety and environment). Our key offerings cover industrial software solution strategies and planning, implementation of our standard software products and customized solutions, to value realization, training and enhanced support. We help your organization get the most benefit from the solution/product.
How we work:
We operate as a global integrated consulting organization with defined delivery methodologies suited for our products. It’s a structure that enables us to mobilize our people quickly and allocate them to projects in the right place, at the right time. Through our worldwide reach and industry-focused approach, we help you manage risk, improve performance and get results.
Key benefits of Software Consulting:
- Trusted partner with over 45 years of experience in providing software solutions to the energy and utilities sectors
- Access to our world-class engineering domain experts
- Experience across the full value chain
- Guaranteed access to industry best practices
- Seamless partnering with our industry-leading Advisory Services in DNV GL Oil & Gas and Energy
We use proven delivery models and sound project management (ISO9001 certified) to ensure that the implementation of your solution will be successful and maximize your return on investment.
Synergi Pipeline software enables safe and efficient pipeline operations, documents risk, tracks regulatory compliance and gives a clear overview of the integrity of offshore and onshore pipelines and gas distribution network components.
What you get:
- Software for proactive integrity and risk management of offshore and onshore pipelines, including gas, liquid, and slurry pipelines and gas distribution networks
- Support for the complete PDCA cycle (plan, do, check, act) and data management platform
- Defining your company-specifc threats and building of your own risk models in a white box modelling environment
- Instant risk overview of your pipeline systems
- Inspection and regulatory compliance scheduling, tracking and field collection
- Enables safe and cost-efficient operation, maintenance and life extension
- Planning, execution and tracing of all integrity management activities
- ILI assessment and integration options to ERP and GIS systems
- An intuitive overview of the design of your cathodic protection (CP) system and possibilities to assess the proper functioning of the system
Pipeline integrity management software and services:
Pipeline operators have increasingly stringent regulatory requirements to comply with, but at the same time ever more opportunities to benefit at all levels from advances in technology. Synergi Pipeline supports integrity and risk management in all phases of your asset’s lifecyle, from assessing the pipeline’s risk to managing and analysing inspection data, to planning mitigation actions. Our pipeline experts at DNV GL are involved in developing many of the pipeline standards and have extensive expertise on onshore and offshore pipeline operation. We offer support with services, such as risk assessment, MAOP verification, failure investigation, and evaluation of integrity management procedures.
Key benefits of Synergi Pipeline:
- All pipeline data saved in one central data management system
- Enables compliance to best practice industry standards and codes
- White box modelling and risk analysis
- Efficient analysis of large data amounts
- Powerful assessment tools to identify anomalies
- Dynamic visual analysis of pipeline data
- Integration with existing GIS and ERP systems
- Standard set-up with configuration options (risk and analytical models, pipeline data, risk matrix)
- Web-based system easily accessible with role-based access control
The professional Software Consulting experts utilize industry best practices, combining engineering domain knowledge with product based software solutions, to help you maximize your return on investment and get the solution in place.
Synergi Plant – plant integrity management solutions
Synergi Plant software enables you to control asset integrity risk by optimizing inspections, monitoring and maintenance. Synergi Plant organizes data and integrity management functionalities to provide you with the information and processes you need.
What you get:
- Software used worldwide by customers operating upstream and downstream process plants and offshore platforms
- A complete plan-do-check-act (PDCA) approach with RBI, RCM and integrity assessment modules
- Monitor and justify your integrity management investment with the dynamic dashboard
- Enables improved asset integrity and reduced costs
- Enterprise level asset integrity management platform to establish company standards
- Includes an interface to link with ERP/CMMS systems such as SAP PM/QM or Maximo
Software for asset integrity management:
With increasing complexity of production processes, various asset types, ageing issues, organizational changes, and a trend toward IT outsourcing, it is crucial to find a software solution that meets your needs. The complete plan-do-check-act engineering cycle gives you a clear and manageable way to improve asset integrity. It helps people at all levels, including managers, integrity teams and inspection planners, risk analysts, offshore corrosion and damage analysis specialists, inspectors, contractors and IT.
Synergi Plant modules:
- Dynamic dashboard and KPI
- Facility data management
- Various qualitative and quantitative risk-based inspection (RBI) modules
- Inspection work planning, execution, result recording and approval
- Finding, recommendation, anomaly and follow-up action management
- Critical safety system risk assessment
- Maintenance work and reliability-centred maintenance (RCM)
- Integration with SAP, MAXIMO, and other systems
- Administration, configuration and data loading tools
Synergi Structure integrity management
Synergi Structure is the user-friendly, web-based software tool for managing and tracking the condition of your asset during its entire lifecycle. With Synergi Structure you can reduce unplanned downtime, optimize maintenance costs and intervals, improve safety and environmental integrity and extend life of ageing assets.
What you get:
- Synergi Structure covers your entire fleet of fixed and floating offshore assets, including jacket, topside, FPSO, FSO, FLNG, semi-submersible and TLP
- Complete plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle and data management platform
- Supports all levels, including managers, integrity teams, inspection planners, risk analysts, offshore corrosion and damage analysis specialists, inspectors, contractors and IT
- Software based on DNV GL’s long experience in lifecycle management and engineering services for offshore structures
Managing asset integrity risk:
As offshore facilities are operated for decades in extremely hostile and corrosive environments, it is crucial to monitor structure integrity and ensure continued safety and efficient operability. Leading oil and gas companies are constantly searching for better solutions for managing integrity risk for offshore assets and preventing unknown risk conditions or potentially catastrophic consequences.
- Comprehensive and flexible asset database for centralized data management
- Easy to attach or refer to documents, photos and drawings
- Integrity status overview on browser or tablet for quick access
- 3D view model for immediate, up-to-date and user-friendly status overview
- Intuitive search gives access to fleet’s ‘as-is’ structural condition with drill-down to each asset
- RBI module in full compliance with API RP 2SIM
- Configurable workflow, forms and reports for matching organizational processes
- Inspection work scheduling, packaging, execution and recording
- Anomaly management
- Interface to structural analysis models
- Configurable reporting
- Configuration and data loading tools
- Interface to link with ERP/CMMS systems such as SAP PM/QM or Maximo