Parker Polyflex, a specialist manufacturer of an extensive range of hoses, will be exhibiting at...
Black Eagle2 hose is a second-generation hose built for onshore and offshore high-pressure speciality drilling applications, cementing and
well stimulation. It can also be used in large-flow, high-pressure hydraulic applications. With easy handling and flexibility, Black Eagle2
offers an economic alternative to both rigid and flexible pipe.
- Improved cover bonding – a polyurethane cover – which enables it to better
meet the demands of the
environment on land and subsea
- Increased external collapse
- Fatigue life extended
- No-skive fitting assembly
- New fitting
- Working pressure up to 10,000psi
in well operations
- Long lengths up to 1,000m
- Easy assembly, quick deployment
- Compared with the alternatives, the
flexibility and low weight give many
- Fewer potential leak paths
- Smooth bore / low volume expansion
design and less pressure drop
- Abrasion-resistant polyurethane cover (ColorGard) for
safety and easy handling
New state-of-the art facility
The Parker Hannifin Polyflex division is currently expanding the manufacturing
plant in Germany to meet the global
demand for thermoplastics hoses in the
offshore industry. This expansion plan
continues despite the current economic
slowdown. This new state-of-the art
facility has been designed to meet high
- Energy-efficient and high-spec
- New spiralling technology
allowing longer continuous
- Improved handling equipment
- New testing lab facilities
Polyflex currently produces large bore hoses
for the well servicing market, hose bundles and
umbilical control systems.
Parker, a specialist manufacturer of an extensive range of hoses, has released a white paper...
Parker's BLACK EAGLE family is a range of multispiral wire-reinforced hoses specifically designed for the...
Parker, a specialist manufacturer of an extensive range of hoses, is now offering aramid-reinforced hoses...