In maritime activities and naval forces, rapid, reliable and durable technology is mission critical. Winmate's...
Winmate’s Box PCs series was designed for unique, industrial applications that require compact size, durability, high-reliability and universal performance.
These characteristics make this series ideal for applications such as manufacturing, industrial automation, medical, semiconductor, food processing, machine control, and other scenarios in which desktops and notebooks are not feasible, yet high-processing performance is needed. These box PCs are also built to work in environments in which extreme temperatures are present.
In developing this series of industrial Box PCs, Winmate’s goal was to create a simple, straightforward design that requires minimal maintenance while providing maximum ruggedness, flexibility and reliability.
With its built-in USB slot design, the EAC-BY3030 is suitable for integrators requiring software encryption, and is further enhanced with a 9V-36V DC power input, and multiple COM ports (including selected ports with RS-232 or RS-422/485 conversion) that offer a diverse and stable transmission interface ideal for use in ships, vessels, offshore structures, and other transportation industries.
Featuring a rugged case designed to protect against electromagnetic interference, the BPC-3030 includes a passive cooling design for quiet, fanless operation with low-power consumption.
- Intel Celeron J1900 2.0GHz (Valley view, Quad Core)
- 1 Slot DDR 3 SODIMM DDR3L-1333 up to 8GB
- Display output: HDMI + VGA
- I/O interface:
- 2 x GLAN (Realtek RTL8111G)
- 8 x COM ports (Default 7x RS-232, 1x RS-232/422/485, Max 6 x RS-232/422/485)
- 2 x USB 3.0 + 2 USB 2.0
- 1 x internal USB for Keypro (option)
- Line out
- 1 x half-size miniPCIe for Wi-Fi
- Storage : 1x SATA for SSD or HDD
- 9V-36V DC Input (Phoenix connector), Lockable connector
- Operation temperature: from 20°C to 60°C
- OS Support: Win7 Pro/ Win8 Pro / WS7/ WS8
For more information, please contact Winmate.