Until recently, the first step in wastewater treatment has been the removal of insoluble and...
Nontox™ is an environmentally friendly organic catalyst, extremely effective in the remediation of hydrocarbons in soil, air and water.
It was developed in response to a need to deal with harmful chemicals which cause environmental damage and which have, in some cases, contributed to environmental disasters around the world.
Nontox™ rapidly accelerates the normal biodegradation cycle of the most petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH, BTEX). This process is accomplished by catalysing, hydrolysing and oxidising the contaminants, reducing them to carbon dioxide and water.
- Nontox™ is diluted and spray applied to soil, water or atmosphere
- Designed for soil either in-situ application or to windrows. On-site remediation reduces expensive transport and dumping costs and allows soil reuse
- Excellent atmosphere control of odours or volatile organic compounds. Reduces flash and toxic hazards in confined areas
- Spray applies to surface water spills in either fresh or salt water. Non-hazardous to marine life. Cleans rocks and beaches
- It can be easily applied in recirculation systems to treat contaminated ground water, streams and ponds
- Avoid OH & S issues – non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive
Nontox™ is a concentrate, and for bio-remediation applications must be diluted to approximately a 6% solution (1l Nontox : 15l water). For soil, the diluted solution treats approximately 1cbm of light-to-medium contaminated soil. In water, the diluted solution will treat approximately 800m2 of a hydrocarbon slick. Saltwater, freshwater or wastewater can be used for dilution. For odour control / VOC applications with fogging and misting units, a 1% solution is required.