Evac's EcoTreat plant is a powerful biological wastewater treatment solution that provides efficient, cost-effective treatment...
Evac Group is pleased to announce that the company has restructured its sales organisation in order to improve the quality of customer service and further the development of relationships with key clients.
The restructuring also aims to improve efficiency and make operations more systematic.
These changes support the company’s growth strategy and vision of helping our customers meet their waste and water management related environmental performance targets wherever they operate.
The restructuring means that Evac now has four global business areas: Cruise, Offshore and Merchant, Building, and After Sales. Each area encompasses several distinct customer groups:
Cruise business area
Business Area President: Ljubo Jurisevic
- Cruise vessels
- Ferries (with customer-specific products and more than 1,000 persons on-board)
- River cruise vessels.
Offshore and Merchant business area
Business Area President: Claes Rudling
- Ropax vessels and ferries (with standard products and less than 1,000 persons on-board)
- Cargo vessels
- Work boats and special vessels
- Navy and coastguard vessels
- Offshore vessels and platforms
Building business area
Business Area President: Dominique Gosnet
- Supermarkets and warehouses
- Healthcare facilities and laboratories
- Universities, offices and institutions
- Hospitality, leisure facilities and shopping malls
- Correctional facilities
- High-traffic areas
After Sales business area
Business Area President: Ken Postle
- All our marine, offshore and building industry customer groups
Please contact Evac via the enquiries form for more information.
Evac offers a wide range of integrated water and waste management solutions that have been...
Marine Position and Uson Marine, a leading provider of waste management systems to the marine...
Through a cooperation with Marine Position, Uson Marine can now offer functionality from the Seatrade...