Halton Marine, a leading supplier of high-quality HVAC systems specifically designed for the oil and...
Halton is passionate about indoor environments. The company provides indoor environment solutions, systems and products from marine and oil and gas applications to offices, public buildings, healthcare and commercial kitchens. Halton operates in 23 countries and has an annual turnover of €148m with 1,150 employees.
Halton Marine, one the world’s leading suppliers of marine HVAC, manufacturers and markets, offers reliable, high-quality ventilation solutions specifically designed for marine, navy, and oil and gas markets.
As we are expanding our operations in Brazil, we are now searching for a country manager for Brazil. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of the Brazilian oil and gas business and will speak fluent Portuguese and English. We expect strong negotiation and management skills, sales and customer service attitude, commitment and a fearless spirit.
Main responsibilities of this exciting position are:
- Starting up Halton Marine’s sales office in Rio de Janeiro
- Strategic planning of Halton Marine business operations in Brazil
- Finding the right sales channels and running the sales in Brazil
- Creating good connections with Petrobras and registering Halton Marine as a supplier in their vendor’s list
- Studying manufacturing possibilities in Brazil
- Running Halton Marine manufacturing in Brazil in the future
We offer you:
- Challenging possibilities in innovative and growing team of international company
- Great opportunity to prove your skills and make results
Send your open application with a CV to email@example.com by 7 March 2011.
Halton Marine, one of the world's leading suppliers of marine HVAC, develops, manufacturers and markets...
Halton DSH is a high-efficiency droplet separator for demanding applications where reliability, ease of installation...
Halton Marine develops, manufactures and markets reliable, high-quality HVAC systems designed for the oil and...