Micron Eagle Hydraulics Hydraulic Engineering and Maintenance and Hydraulic Pump / Motor Service and Repair
Formed in 1990, Micron Eagle operates from centres in Aberdeen, UK, and Houston, Texas, US, providing specialised hydraulic maintenance and engineering support to industries and organisations across the globe.
We service a range of components, including:
- Pumps: piston, vane, gear and screw
- Motors: piston, vane and gear
- Hydraulic power units
- Hydraulic repairs
Micron Eagle repairs hydraulic pumps and motors from all leading manufacturers. With pump and motor test facilities in excess of 450hp, all units are tested to the original equipment manufacturer’s specification or client specification. Our repair facilities are supported by an extensive service exchange stock, which allows us to supply pumps and motors off the shelf, reducing downtime for customers.
Hydraulic pump and motor agent
Micron Eagle is an agent for the following companies:
- Danfoss: (incorporating Sauer and Sunstrand products) hydraulic motors, pumps, hydrostatic steering, proportional and directional valves, cartridges, HICs and electric modules
- Leistritz: screw pumps for universal use in most industries
- Dynapower: fixed and variable displacement axial piston pumps and motors
- Poclain: high-torque, low-speed hydraulic motors
- Wepuko: high-pressure triplex pumps and radial piston pumps
- Magnom: a range of filters that remove ferrous particles from a wide range of fluids
- Olmsted: high-flow, high-pressure valves for industrial, marine and offshore applications
- Kawasaki: fixed and variable displacement axial piston pumps and motors plus a complete range of high-performance control valves
- Staffa: fixed and variable displacement motors, gearboxes and brakes
- Kleentek: patented electrostatic oil conditioners, which reverse the oxidation process and remove insolubles from hydraulic fluids
- Hypro: filtration systems and elements for removal of water, varnish, acid and insoluble contamination
Repair warranty and service
We offer a 12-month warranty on all repaired products. Extended warranties are available on request (conditions apply).
We provide a free collection and quote service (conditions apply) and provide the customer with a full written report on the condition of all components received before any costs are incurred.
Hydraulic hose and fittings
Our hydraulic hose and fittings services include:
- All sizes, types and working pressure ratings
- Hose assemblies manufactured to customer specification
- Pressure testing
- Comprehensive range of hydraulic adaptors
- Hose management systems
- On-site survey
- Trade counter
We operate across a wide range of industries and provide effective engineering solutions to clients’ specifications.
Our engineering services include:
- System consultancy
- Manufacturing and assembly
- Power packs
- Control systems
- Other engineering services
- Crane upgrade and modification
- Project engineering and supervision
Micron Eagle has a flexible, experienced team of senior engineers with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical / electronic capabilities. It is our flexibility that enables us to assist our customers to meet their requirements.
Equipment hire and rental
We offer a variety of equipment for hire / rental, including:
- Diesel and electrically driven HPUs
- Data logging equipment, monitoring pressure, flow and RPM
- Calibrated pressure and flow meters
- Containerised workshops
- Fluid analysis microscope kits
- Flushing rigs in excess of 700l/min
Micron Eagle employs field service engineers with a wide range of knowledge and experience gained in many varied industries. They are highly skilled individuals and receive regular re-training and updates in the latest technology in their individual specialist areas.
We operate worldwide and offer service solutions for the changing needs and requirements of a dynamic industry.
The abilities of our field service engineers include:
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Performance testing
- Fluid condition and fluid condition monitoring
- Hydraulic and lube oil system flushing
- Execution of planned maintenance routines and service activities
- Execution and assistance with heavy equipment change out activities
About Micron Eagle Hydraulics
The Micron Eagle team applies multi-discipline skills, individual knowledge and innovative ideas, which are critical components of our success.
We provide a quality service to our clients whilst constantly monitoring our health, safety and environmental integrity. We are ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and Fpal registered.
The diversity of our workforce allows us access to many ideas and perspectives. We recognise that only by continuously achieving and producing positive results, will we be valued, respected and able to continue to build on our reputation.
At the heart of our success lies our ability to listen and adapt. It is our vision to be a global service provider, valued for its people, partnerships and performance.
Products and Services
Danfoss is a global leader focused on energy-efficient solutions with products and services used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors, solar and wind power generation, and powering mobile machinery.
Dynapower has spent half a century developing products that power the world's most sophisticated technology. Reliability, service and consistency are just some of the key features built into every pump, motor and integrated system that Dynapower builds.
Kawasaki Precision Machinery manufactures a range of world-class hydraulic products for the industrial and mobile markets.
Leistritz, headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, was founded in 1905 and employs approximately 1,650 people at numerous locations.
Over 40 years, Olmsted Products has become a leading worldwide provider of specialty high-flow, high-pressure hydraulic valves and control systems for a wide variety of industries.
Blackburn Industrial Estate
1291 N. Post Oak Drive
United States of America